Matt Badiali’s Freedom Checks Pull Profit Out of Tax Exemptions

Matt Badiali knows what he is doing. As a seasoned investor he is adept at choosing profitable companies that produce great payouts. He is featured editor for Banyan Hill Publishing, writing a weekly newsletter for his specific area of expertise, natural resource companies. In addition to being an investment guru, Badiali is also a geologist. A graduate of Penn State University, Badiali uses his expertise in Earth sciences to rate companies based on their performance. He can determine which companies will bring profit based on the way they collect their resources. He also has a firm understanding of the market itself, and that is why he is presenting people with a unique opportunity.

The opportunity is called freedom checks and it is a legitimate investment opportunity. The freedom checks opportunity stems from a recent statute 26-F which was created by congress in 1987. It give natural resource companies that operate at 90% revenue from natural resources to take part in a unique tax break. They do this by dispensing 90% of their revenue to stakeholders. These stakeholders can be anyone who buys stakes in the company. These stakes are very affordable, some as low as $10 dollars. Following the statute the company can dispense revenue to their stakeholders whenever they want. Usually on monthly to quarterly basis. For the stakeholders this means free money dropped in their box for doing absolutely nothing. So Matt Badiali is calling them freedom checks. Visit stockgumshoe.com to know more.

The investment is called an Master Limited Partnership, and is simply an opportunity for people to invest in the company. They do not get control, or any real part of the company, but receive a slice of the profits the company makes. These profits arrive in regularly dispersed freedom checks. Natural resource companies are more than happy to do it as they get a significant tax break. Since they are taxed on their profits after they divvy them out to stakeholders, and they have to allocate 90% of their profits to said stakeholders, they only get taxed on the remaining 10%. Learn more: https://dailyreckoning.com/freedom-checks-exposed/